You are a real estate specialist that wants to have an impact on profitability from the position of Asset Manager! You thrive on the way you keep track of all the processes, and you know how they can be supported by systems. Above all, you have an interest in real estate and you can report to the needs of your stakeholders.
What are your responsibilities?
As Senior Asset Manager for this real estate investor, you will work closely with the Deals Team and with the Portfolio Manager in particular. You give insights of the estimated returns of the current assets and assist in the deal making process. You keep track of (future) market trends and advise your stakeholders on capitalize on these trends.
This is a new role to oversee the Asset Management Function for the European real estate portfolio. This means that you will also be structuring the department. You are also responsible for the roll out of the new Asset Management software and will be leading the team of Analysts.⠀
- Prepare and/or update valuation models for all deals in the Europe portfolio;
- Report the fund level gross and net returns to Executive Management;
- Model out the fund level waterfall, including the LP preferred return and GP catch-up/incentive fee provisions;
- Maintain a well-organized, accurate and comprehensive database with historical and projected granular deal specific information, including leasing statistics, tenant information, capital budgets, operational performance and debt metrics/data points;
- Continually assess whether there are other technologies or automation protocols that could be implemented which would increase the team’s productivity or effectiveness;
- Preparation of recurring investor/consultant requests and questionnaires consisting of investment and fund level performance data;
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the annual advisory board/investor conference presentations and quarterly investor packages!
Our client is a leading, privately-held alternative investment firm. They have over offices across the globe and have over a lot of experience in investing on behalf of different types of clients. They are entrepreneurial and opportunistic, which makes working at this company high demanding but fun. They have grown by pursuing strategies that complement and build on their core capabilities.
What are they looking for?
You are a highly skilled analytical professional with experience in Real Estate. Your commercial instincts help you in aligning with your stakeholders and makes you deliver the right information at the perfect time. You have a good sense of processes and systems, and you are ambitious in establishing the best department possible.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Real Estate experience
- Master’s degree in Economics or Real Estate
- Ability to actively engage with the operational deal teams and colleagues abroad to ensure efficient and effective procedures
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Real Estate software such as Yardi or MRI
- Accurate, result driven and strong communication skills
- Full time availability
What do they offer?
You will be working in a dynamic and ambitious international company, where the Team always comes first! In between the work there is also time for sports and social activities.
Besides this the remuneration is above market standards, with great primary and secondary conditions.
- A salary between 90K and 120K depending on experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance;
- Laptop and mobile;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities in order to realise your ambitions;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Parking space in the center of Amsterdam.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in applying for this incredible job offer? Press the button above or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact opnemen met Frans Vernooij? Bel dan naar 033-4631471